Pages

Friday, August 8, 2008

so simple!


I always marvel at the children of the world who don't mind a full cup of water being poured over their "tear free" shampoo infused hair. Oh how i envy the parents of these calm and wonderful "water tolerant" children.  On the flip side, bath time in my home is what one might compare to ...ummmm ....how to explain ....being trapped in a Pterodactyl cage.

It all started with my daughters ear infections which bred her overwhelming fear of getting water in her poor ears.  After my son's close observation of her bath time meltdowns, i now have two children with this tendency.

So you can imagine my delight when i came across this amazing contraption.

They say you can't put a price on sanity....i say it's $5.99. May all our eardrums be spared!!

No comments:

LinkWithin